
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
Survey: Canteen Cups With Great Warm Protection Impact - 2
How is 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' connected to 'Game of Thrones'? - 3
Radiated Tortoise Faces Rapid Decline in Madagascar - 4
France honors the victims of the Paris attacks' night of terror 10 years on - 5
At 72, Kathie Lee Gifford says aging isn’t what she expected. 'The golden years? It’s a lie.’
When the moon hits your eye from your Orion ship up high, that's a 'mare'
The Response to Self-improvement: Embracing a Development Outlook
Artemis II crew take new photo of far side of the moon
Anthony Joshua's driver charged over Nigeria crash that killed two
2024 Eurovision winner Nemo returns trophy over Israel's participation
UK can legally stop shadow fleet tankers, ministers believe
Getting ready for a Mechanized World: 10 Positions That computer based intelligence Could Dominate
Iran war pushes Germany's deficit to 4.2% as growth outlook is cut by 50%
Research highlights potential dangers of ultra-processed foods for women under 50 regarding precancerous polyps












