
Israel on Saturday launched renewed attacks on the Iran-backed Hezbollah militia in Lebanon, the military said.
Launchers and military sites of Hezbollah were hit in the Beqaa area in the east of the country and in southern Lebanon, it said in a post on Telegram.
"The presence of the launchers and the military activity at these sites constitutes a violation of the understandings between Israel and Lebanon," the military said.
Lebanon's state news agency NNA reported that two people were killed in two separate strikes.
Israel and Hezbollah agreed to a ceasefire in November last year, following more than a year of cross-border attacks.
However, both sides accuse each other of violating the agreement, and the Israeli military has repeatedly attacked targets in Lebanon over the past year.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
Space debris: will it take a catastrophe for nations to take the issue seriously? - 2
Aid sent by ambulance to Ukraine front line - 3
The year's first meteor shower and supermoon clash in January skies - 4
Free Fuel Giveaway Sparks Traffic Mayhem Before Police Shut It Down - 5
Joshua Made Last-Second Seat Change That Saved His Life
The Way to Business: Startup Illustrations Learned
Pick Your Favored method of transportation
Gym tied to outbreak of obscure disease that spreads through mist
Getting through a Lifelong Change: Individual Examples of overcoming adversity
IDF begins destroying homes used by Hezbollah as forces move deeper into southern Lebanon
Women take pride in Holy Week roles after a Spanish Catholic brotherhood's procession excluded them
Two Endangered Bengal Tiger Cubs Die Days Apart at Zoo After Contracting Virus
As world leaders enter climate talks, people in poverty have the most at stake
Korean Air takes emergency action as fuel prices soar













